Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wanna Make it Wednesday 03/24

Ok, so I look like a knocked up starving chick posting food now instead of crafts but seriously...SERIOUSLY how delicious does this look!!

Brown Sugar Banana Ice Cream....yummmmm

Recipe can be found at David Lebovitz

and more food

Green Enchilada Sauce. It's no secret I love LOVE Mexican food. In fact I think I may have been a little old Mexican lady in a past life! I am always looking for tasty new mexi recipes and I can't wait to try this one!

Recipe can be found at Our Best Bites

Also from Our Best Bites. Silk Dyed Easter Eggs. Pretty gorgeous right! I can't wait to hit up Goodwill for some silk ties. Hello Tylerites...don't go stealing them all before I do!
Directions can be found her on Our Best Bites.


Now...what do you Wanna Make???


2 comments:

MRMD_GRL said...

lets be honest... i want you to make the ice cream so that I can eat it :)

I honestly wanna make this:
http://www.vanessachristenson.com/2010/03/guest-tutorial-blogger-taylor-of.html

Erica Ragen said...

i am going to try the eggs! so pretty :)