Monday, March 29, 2010

Not Me 03/29



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

You know the drill....time to confess...I mean share our minor short comings from the last week.

I am not behind on personal blog posts...like by half a dozen. Nope, not me. I always keep up with everything.

I do not still have my St. Patrick's Day topiary out and think of different Easter Springy ideas much of the day. I think I need a kick in the motivational butt.

I have not done next to zero crochet this week. In my defense I am still waiting on back ordered yarn from Canada. It has been promised to arrive tomorrow so I'll be on a crochet binge for a few days after that. I do have a pattern pretty much done that I need to wrap up as well.

I did not nap a minimum of 2 hours every day this week! Seriously. Thank goodness Sawyer must be having sympathy exhaustion this week as well. Or maybe he just loves snuggling and snoozing with his momma!

I did not make the grossest tasting stew EVER! I did not feel so bad about it that I told everyone they didn't have to eat it as they tried to force it down their throats. FOUL is all I have to say.

Hope you all were more productive than I was last week!

1 comment:

MRMD_GRL said...

can you alter the st patty's day topiary to be easterish????