Sunday, March 28, 2010

Fun at the park




















We have a great walking trail and park not too far from the house. Sawyer loves a nice walk on a sunny afternoon. I am excited to get confident enough on my bike to ride him here!

Sawyer is still a little young to play on the playground equipment especially when it's so busy. On days like this we sit and watch Karly play for a few minutes until A) a swing opens up or B) Sawyer screams and park time is over. It's usually option B. This day Sawyer learned how to escape me being the concerned parent I took pictures of the escape instead of saving him.

Too big for his own good!  Yes, I do realize he looks like an orphan...and is wearing his big sisters tshirt :)

ahhh dirt!


1 comment:

SkinnyMeg said...

A little dirt will always keep them busy!