Monday, March 1, 2010

Not Me 03/01



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I must have behaved fairly well this week...as I sit here I struggle with thinking of anything I didn't do. I mean I have all my usual I did not let me house go to hell because I am crafting...and well doing anything other than cleaning!

I most certainly did not finally do my taxes only to find we are not even getting enough to make a car payment. I have huge issues with taxes. I feel that so many people get SCREWED! We paid in a lot...I mean seriously a ton of money last year, had another baby and bought a house! What do we get back....crap! Nothing pisses me off more than feeling like I get the shaft and then I over hear people that received government assistance all year and they get thousands...more than they even paid in!

Grrr....ok that is my rant for the day...Not that any of this happened of course!

3 comments:

Kim said...

I was so excited to do taxes this year after having another baby and yeah - we got hit with owing more than 3 times the amount that new baby saved us. Pretty crappy surprise to see your TurboTax ticker go from green to red in like 3 seconds.

Amy Prikazsky said...

So sorry about the taxes. I love your blog and I'm now a follwer! Hope you have a great Monday!

Liz said...

So sorry about the taxes. :( I hope the rest of your week goes better. :) :)

Liz
Loving This Mom Stuff