Monday, March 22, 2010

Not Me 03/22




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
NonConfession Time

I did not stay up WAY too late every night for the past week...who am I kidding, I do this all the time. In turn it does not make me absolutely miserable in the morning.

I did not completely veg out all day Sunday. The weather was nasty and it would have been the sort of day that this was acceptable...but not me! My house is never neglected!

I do not have half a dozen crochet projects started. Nope. I am a finisher of all things! I also most certainly do not have said projects loitered on every flat surface around the house. If I did it most certainly would only be 1 or 2 spots not, 7+!

I most certainly have not slacked on my blog while trying to crank out new patterns. Nope not me! Which reminds me I have lots of blogs I need to get up! Anyone know where I can buy a few more hours a day???


5 comments:

Chelle said...

I do that every night. Stay up late, hate my alarm clock, grumble and double up on coffee swearing off staying up for the next night. It's a vicious cycle of 10 years I haven't broke yet.

Liz said...

Crocheting is one of those things I've always hoped to get into. I totally stay up too late EVERY night. Hate it when 6 AM comes so early. Sigh. :)

Liz
Loving This Mom Stuff

Anonymous said...

Ugh! Every night I say I'm going to bed when I put the baby to bed, and every night I'm up way later than I want. The darn computer pulls me in most nights.

Barbara said...

I don't stay up, I get up early, I have a list of Texas bloggers and would like to add you to my list, please come and visit and follow along.

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

I got into the habit of staying up way too late to do silly things like blog... but I'm finally back on a normal routine.

By the way, your crocheting is GORGEOUS. I love those bunny ears you have!

~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom