Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wanna Make it Wednesday

It has been too long since I last posted a Wanna Make It! My apologies! I have a terrible habit of leaving tabs open of things I want to use for my post and then someone comes along and closes them. Of course I can't remember them so then I am out of luck! I have also actually BEEN making and not just adding to my list; unfortunately nothing I have been making is even on said list.

 
Onto the goods...

I really love this watermelon dispenser!
How adorable would this be at your next party?!?! I love, love, love it! Our Life in a Click shares how they made it and a few tips after they used it.

Skip to my Lou shares her tutorial for a quick 1 hour bag/purse. It's a little, ok A LOT too small for my taste but it's really cute and looks super simple to make. Not to mention it could easily be enlarged!

and last but not least...
I wanted to make one of these for Sawyer when he was little bitty and of course it didn't happen. Maybe baby O will get one? I want a plain gown with baby's first initial (if I get the name I like) for the take home outfit. I made an outfit for Sawyer, but it was too small! I could have put it on him and made do but he looked so comfy in his gown, so that is what he wore home. Now I think I'll just prepare for the comfort aspect and do a cutesy gown. Head over to This Mama Makes Stuff for the pattern.


Now, what do you wanna make??


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that watermelon dispenser! Super cute!

Allie said...

I'm so using the watermellon dispenser! Thanks I love all your finds!!