Monday, July 19, 2010

Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I am not behind as usual on my laundry. It is not piled up in more than one room. What I have done is not folded and sitting on the back of the couch and table waiting patiently to be put away. If it were there it would be just for an hour or so...not the whole weekend!

I do not have 3 crochet items I need to get made in the next day or so along with a few baby gifts to be sewn. I did not have time the last 2 days to work on them and just blow it all off.

I did not put together a Things I Like Thursday blog last week only to forget to hit publish. After realizing my oops on Friday I did not just decide to save it for this Thursday ;)

I did not eat Fritos and a can of bean dip for dinner one night last week. That would not be a healthy well balanced meal for the fetus or myself. (PS it was delicious; the insane heartburn was totally worth it)

Now, what didn't you do??

1 comment:

Laura said...

DINNER SOUNDS GREAT! :) I'd had done it too.