Friday, July 23, 2010

Things I Like Thursday...yeah a little late; some love and tutes for the boys!

As promised earlier a few tutorials for hats for the boys!  I wont give the entire rundown of the charity this will benefit; to read more and get the links go to this post.

For our seamstresses;
Radical Cross Stitch shares their tutorial for the Easiest Baby Hat Ever. I love that they added the little star, they have a few more examples on their site...so cute!

I found this adorable Gnome Hat on FaveCrafts.  Pattern was written by Beth Ritzman for BabyEtte Boutique.  You can find the tutorial here.

and this simple preemie size hat.  This could be made up in lots of fun prints, embellished or embroidered.  To get the pattern head over to Extraordinary Ordinary Life.

For the knitters;
I just found the blog Spud and Chloe.  It is filled with amazing, beautiful FREE knitting patterns!!  I seriously LOVE this Dream Catcher hat.  It makes me wish I could knit! 

Another great one is the Apple Hat.


and another cute one at Knitting on the Net


and last but not least some for the hookers
Christ, Coffee, and Knitting Needles shares her pattern for the Miracle Preemie Hat.  This is too cute, essentially a little earflap beanie.  I would whip this up in some great boy colors.


Knittery in the Crochet shares her Bubblegum baby hat

Ribbed Cap Baby Wrap hat is so simple but I love it!  You can find the pattern at Celtic Mommy about half way down the page.  There are also a few other freebies there that would be great!


Squiggles and Grins hat can be found at the Lion Brand website.  You do have to register, but I honestly have never been spammed, never even received an email or offer from them

As with most free patterns they typically only have 1 size and they don't always have the best final pictures.  They are free though and there are plenty out there!  Didn't see one you like???  Head over to Etsy, they have about a million you can buy!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Love all of the hats! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.