Monday, July 12, 2010

Not Me



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I am not running my first pattern presale right now! It doesn't end today so I definitely am not encouraging you to order yours if you are interested. It will be on Etsy in a week or 2 if you'd rather wait.

I did not vacuum under my couch cushions yesterday for the first time in forever...like since we got them in October! Ok, I did clean out under them a few times when they were all brand new and shiny promising myself I would do it regularly only to abandon that promise after the first few times. It was not super disgusting! I did not promise I will be better...again...only to probably fail again.

I have not been super busy with my crocheting. I am trying to get as many new items together as possible before this little one comes knowing how much time an 11 year old, 17 month old and infant take up! Due to this super busy status I have not slacked on cooking dinner...really, really badly. I need new quick and easy recipes stat!

I have not slacked on my blog lately. I am not promising to do better...or maybe I am promising? Yes, yes I am promising to do better.

I did not HAVE to have a new camera...only to have hardly even used it. This is my goal too...learn something new on this every week.

My son did not decide to hop into his sister's bath...fully clothed and diapered. That's my water loving boy!
sorry for the crap blackberry pic

Now, what didn't you do???

3 comments:

Elisabeth Spivey said...

this always makes me laugh! I love that picture! Have a great week! :)

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

Love your son in the bath with clothes--I've got one of those! Cute crochet stuff, too, I need to learn how to do that. I love crocheted items in pics! Trying to figure out where in east texas you are...

Sara said...

Love this! I'm so glad you're NOT having the presale:) Can't wait to try the hat out! you know what else would be cute? A fox hat...just in case you're trying to come up with something new:) I wish I had your talent for pattern creating!