Friday, July 9, 2010

Life is busy, busy which is my only excuse for being a slacker!

My name is Scotti and I am a blog slacker. I have really, really been slacking around here! Of course I still read my other favorite blogs while enjoying my coffee but haven't really kept up with writing on my own. Shame, Shame!

On the positive side I have been very busy creating and enjoying the summer time with my kids. I have 2 new patterns complete and 2 or 3 more in process. I am meeting up with one of my favorite ladies Ciara (Ciara's fb, blog, website) next week to get some new product pics so I have been busy, busy trying to get stuff ready for it. I have a few brand new items that I can't wait to share with you! I am also getting some real pictures done of a few items I have listed but are in need of real photos. It's amazing how much better an item sells when it's appealing to look at ;) I seriously can't wait to see what she comes up with! Now cross your fingers Sawyer cooperates. He tends to not enjoy posing and really hates hats right now!

I am currently hosting a photo contest on my facebook page...there is still time to vote if you want to check it out! There are some great photos! I will be hosting a giveaway in a few days as a thank you to all my new fans. This photo contest brought in 200 new fans so I definitely need to say and show some thanks! It will be an easy to enter contest, patterns and real items so if you aren't already a fan you may want to join up!  Can't crochet?  There will be other items!

Other than business stuff we have been enjoying the pool and being lazy! Sawyer is still attempting to make us think he is going to walk any day now. He takes steps here and there but once he realizes it he sits right back down and crawls. Karly's bff comes home on Wednesday and she is thrilled. Apparently Sawyer and I aren't nearly as cool as an 11 year old girl. Here a few pictures from yesterday in the pool and bath. It's been raining on and off so it's about the only pool time we have had in a week or two!


Bath time= Sawyer's favorite time!
He is laughing at Karly in pretty much every picture :)


3 comments:

Erica Ragen said...

love the pictures! i can't wait to come swim with Ms. Karly! it will probably be so hot brian will spend the entire day in there ;) love the bath pics too.... he looks like C-dub!

Ciara said...

Cant wait to do the pics!
Sawyer is too cute laughing at his sis!
& wow that pool looks so good...I think I'll skip my workout & hang out in your backyard! =)

SkinnyMeg said...

Oh my gosh he has the best smile! I've been a slacker too, just not quite out of vacation mode yet....