Thursday, August 19, 2010

Winner, Winner, Winner! Hoo, Hoo WON?

Thank you Monique from The Little Knitter Boutique for sharing your talent with us and allowing me to spoil someone :)

Thank you to everyone for participating!  I wish we could let every single one of you win something but alas there is only one winner!

#21 BarefootTams said... I love the newsboy hat!

Congrats!!  Please email me at innerhooker@yahoo.com and I will get you in touch with Monique!

If you didn't win, you can always head over and buy one now!

Thanks again to everyone for playing! 

1 comment:

Elisabeth Spivey said...

Congrats to the winner! These hats are just so cute! I've made so many already I'm getting kinda tired of them :)

I've given you the versatile blogger award : ) you can check it out here if you'd like :)

http://calleighsclips.blogspot.com/2010/08/versatile-blogger-award.html