Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Back to School contest is up and running!

The Golden Rules!

Here's how this will go! Email me your pic now (only one per person) of your little one(s) on the first day of school! Don't have a little one in school yet?? Submit a picture of them doing something school or learning related, reading, writing, heck even wearing a backpack will do! Don't have any little ones at all?? No problem!! Submit an old picture of yourself (these are my faves!)

All photos will be posted to facebook at the same time and the contest will begin shortly after!
No 'likes' will be accepted, a comment must be left under your photo.
One vote per person please. Feel free to tag yourself in your photo after I have uploaded it. Encourage your family and friends to head over and vote for your picture.
Don't forget to remind them they have to 'like' Inner Hooker to be able to vote.

The 3 photos with the most votes wins!

First Prize: the brand new shiny Craft Hope book and 3 patterns of your choice
Second Prize:  3 patterns of your choice
Third Prize:  2 patterns of your choice

Email your photos starting NOW!  Things were delayed a little but we are up and running!  I will accept pictures until tonight (Aug 31) at midnight.  Contest closes next Sunday, September 5 at midnight.

to learn more about the AMAZING things Craft Hope helps coordinate check out their blog, facebook, or buy the book for yourself!
** I did not receive Craft Hope for free.  I am not receiving any compensation I just think they kick a$s!
**by emailing me your photo you are giving me permission to post photo to facebook and/or The Oxford Family blogspot

No comments: