Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wanna Make it Wednesday

Wow...I am 3 for 3 so far this week! Woo hoo! Finally back to blogging on the regular!  Maybe I am getting my groove back???  If only I could tackle my vacation pics!
I think people must have been out enjoying the last of summer these past few weeks; I have found less things that I am desperate to make! Good for my list...bad for wanna make it Wednesday!

Never fear...I have a handful of things today!

First up...I just found this blog (linked from another blog that of course I can't remember at this moment) sharing her tutorial for The Anyday Banded Shorts.

I love these little shorts! I seriously want a pair in my size!! Love them! Love her pics of them. Love her blog. Go check out Create and Delegate...good stuff over there. Oh and I forgot to mention she used Knock Off Woods plans to build her own headboard!!! Bedroom furniture is on my to do list, but I must admit I am a bit scared.


Next up...a diaper bag.  I never seem to make things like this...you know, practical things :)  This is a great tutorial, I wish I had the attention span to tackle it!  If you are in need of a new diaper bag this one is for you!  Head over to Warehouse Fabrics Inc. for the tutorial.

These bracelets would be great for the upcoming holidays!  Robin at Ruby Mines shares her tutorial for knock off DIY version of Chan Luu Turquoise Wrapped Leather Bracelet that sports a $295 price tag!!!  I will admit that while I love the look of the real turquoise that $295 is about $280 over my budget.  Robin's tutorial is great!  I can't wait to go search out some great stones to make one! 


and last but not least Make It and Love It shares her tutorial to make these super cute, super easy, super CHEAP hair accessories. 

 I think they are so cute and will help pull together that messy I didn't shower today ponytail look ;)  Head over to Make It and Love it and see all of her great pics.  Oh and while you are there bookmark the recipe for Sweet Pork Tacos.  It is AMAZING!!!  We make it monthly in our house :)

Now, what do you wanna make???


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely love all of these, too! The shorts are great!

Melissa said...

Great finds! I love the braclet.