Morning and Happy Sunday! It actually feels a little weird to post on Sunday since I rarely do it. Of course I do read my blogs every morning and this morning Jamie at Trying to be Supermom tagged me to do a little survey. I don't do these very often but thought it would be fun so thanks Jamie! Jamie's posts always crack me up! She cracks me up!
Ok, here are my questions!
1. What guilty pleasure could you not live without?
Really??? Just one? I can't live without the internet and my iPhone. I also think I would die without Mexican food at least once a week and at least a cup of coffee every morning. When I am not pregnant it is definitely wine.
2. What's your most embarrassing song on your IPod?
Would you believe I haven't listened to my iPod in over a year?!?! I know insane but true. I actually couldn't even tell you where it is at the moment. As far as embarrassing, I don't think any of them are! If it's on there it's because I love it!
3. How old were you when you moved out of your house?
18...the first time. I came back to my momma's house a few times. I had a hard time learning to be a responsible adult and keeping my finances up to support me and my daughter.
4. What's your favorite movie from when you were a kid?
All time favorite is the Sound of Music. I always would watch it when I stayed home sick and still love it.
5. If you could spend a whole paycheck at one store, which one would it be?
Hmmm...if I still had a paycheck I would spend it all at Apple or BestBuy on a laptop. My current "have to have it" is a laptop.
6. What do you do to make yourself feel better when you're mad?
I rarely get mad, I do get upset or my feelings hurt fairly regularly though. Mad...hmmm is wine an option? Wine always makes me feel better.
7. If you could bring one famous person back to life, who would it be and why?
Patrick Swayze. He was the man. Good guy, good actor, great husband and too young to die.
8. What's your favorite reality TV show?
I guess SYTYCD. I only watched it 1 season but liked it. I don't watch much reality tv. My huge list of shows I already watch keep my dvr pretty full ;)