Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sawyer's Birthday Party

Sawyer's first birthday party!

Well, here are a few pictures from the actual birthday party. Yes we had a cake a few times but this was the real deal. Unfortunately my cute cupcake cake toppled over last minute and I had to whip this together. As usual I procrastinated and didn't get the majority of the projects I wanted done but it still was a good party! Who needs a birthday wreath for the door anyways?!?!

We scaled back the food and I can honestly say it was so nice to not be cooking and fretting about things. I really enjoyed everyone's company and soaking up the birthday festivities. I unfortunately was so laid back I forget to take pictures throughout the day.  I didn't snap many pictures but I got a handful of Sawyer. I think he had a great time!

Happy Birthday Little Man!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww..he's so cute!

Sara said...

He is so frickin cute! I love that head of hair!

Happy Birthday, Sawyer!

Unknown said...

HOw cute!! I'm so glad that everything turned out well for his birthday! Cute cake!