Monday, January 4, 2010

"Not Me" Monday 01/04



It's time for another "Not Me" Monday... if you haven't read this before or don't know what I am talking about head over to MckMama's blog for all of the info and to link up your own "Not Me" Monday.



Like so many others the holidays snuck right up on me and bit me in the butt!
I do NOT still have 4...ok 6 Christmas presents sitting in my dining room that need to be mailed!! Procrastinating like that would never be ok.

I did not spend more of my 3.5 days off (for the New Year) bra less and in jams than I did presentable. That would be trashy!


I did not go to bed at 10p on New Years Eve night! That would really make me seem like an old boring lady. In my defense were I to ever do something so lame my husband would definitely have been at work...not that this happened or anything.


I did not get sidetracked and forget that Sawyer had an explosive situation in his car seat only to put him in it 2 days later...then be reminded by my mom of the explosive situation previously mentioned. I would never! That would be so nasty!


What didn't you do last week?


PS

No babies were harmed in the explosive situation. Baby was removed and placed in non tainted car seat. Tainted car seat has since been washed.


1 comment:

MRMD_GRL said...

haha!! This was an adorable read!!