Monday, February 8, 2010

Not Me 02/08



Good Morning and Happy Monday all!  I hope everyone had a great week full of only good deeds ;)  I guess I will begin!

I did not make and serve dessert in place of dinner Saturday.  I would take much better care of my family than that. 
(If I ever did do such a thing I would promise to post the recipe shortly)

After Sawyer got himself trapped in a boxed item I definitely freed the poor boy immediately!  I would never call Chris to come look at him first while he sat there whining.

I did not just buy Sawyer his first tooth brush at 8 months old and 4 teeth in.  Why wouldn't brushing his teeth dawn on me before this???

I suppose this will do for this week!  I am sure I have more but Sawyer is not crying for me to come get him so I must run!  If you want to link up your Not Me's head over to MckMama's blog for the info!

 

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Sawyer sounds like one of mine - and no I never call my husband to look at something that my kids are into before saving them from it.

Kelli W said...

I never skip dinner and just eat dessert either:)

Anonymous said...

My mother NEVER served us banana splits for lunch. Nope. Never.