Sunday, June 19, 2011

Guess Who is 2!?!?

Happy 2nd Birthday Sawyer!!


The actual day of your birthday we just had cake and singing at home.  You didn't really know what to make of all of it.  You were actually most obsessed with saying "hot" over and over and over!  Apparently you have learned your lesson with touching hot stuff!  



I wish I could tell you the cake looked great and you did this to it yourself, but yeah...your mom is no cake boss!  It did taste much better than it looked!


and of course in typical Nini fashion she has to ruin my kids with candy and soda.  
Dex's first bite of chocolate.

I am fairly certain you are screaming at your sister here...or maybe your brother for eating a bite of your cake.

Two years ago I held you in my arms for the very first time.  I cannot believe how fast they have gone by.  Every day you are learning more and more words and stringing them together.  Your favorite sayings, daddy truck, momma car, car, truck, chchtrain (because you can't quite figure out choo choo), Karly, Dex, and you finally said Nini after months of coaxing.   You say please and thank you for everything; it's the most precious thing.  I really need to catch it on video.  Sawyer you are such a smart and gorgeous boy.  You are definitely my most tender hearted child.  You complete me little man.  I don't think there are words to explain how much you are loved.

Happy Birthday!!

now quit getting old!

No comments: