Thursday, November 25, 2010

Black Friday!!!

Let the crazy shopping begin! What?!?! You don't want to stand in the freezing cold waiting hours for the doors to open, only to fight the crowds all night? Ummm yeah, me either! In fact when you read this I hope I am cuddled in bed! I did Black Friday once, well not even…I drove to Toys R Us, stood in line for an hour, almost froze to death and went home. I have ventured out later in the day and still found some good deals. I guess if I had tons of money to spend on some big ticket items I MAYBE would give it another try but until then…I'll hang out here with you.

So for those of you (like me) that prefer to stay home today, cuddled up on the couch watching a movie and eating those delicious leftovers let's get started on a few handmade gifts. Did you know that you can make just about any of my patterns for just a few dollars? Even better you'll likely have enough yarn to make a few which brings the cost of each item down even more. What kids don't want a fun animal hat? Photography friends or expecting moms?? Inner Hooker has some great patterns for photo props for those precious newborn photo shoots.
  {sidenote: I can't wait to get baby Dex's newborn pictures back! I know they are going to be A-DOR-ABLE!}


Here's the skinny!
I will be offering a limited number of deals today so head over and snatch them up quickly! A few things you might find over there

Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!!!
4 patterns for $10

I will also offer a few deals, freebies, and other fun things on my Facebook fan page throughout the day so be sure to head over and 'like' Inner Hooker there!

I hope you all find some great deals and have tons of fun today! and for you brave souls heading out….GOOD LUCK, let me know how it goes!

No comments: