Saturday, November 6, 2010

Advent A Long

How about a Wanna Make it Wednesday on a Saturday???  I really wanted to wait and post this on Wednesday so I am not bombarding you, BUT I love this and it's sort of an Advent a long so just in case you didn't see it already I thought I should post it now so you if you want to join along you won't be too far behind!  

Check out this beauty!

The little ornaments go into the countdown pockets and each day someone would get to hang a new ornament.  I am in love with it!




Like I said, it's sort of a craft a long to make an Advent calendar.  I love these things and have always wanted one but hate how the majority of them are gift driven whether it be candy, small presents or trinkets.  I love that this one has nothing to do with getting anything.  Homemade by Jill is hosting the craft along based off of this calendar from Inchmark's site on her blog.  Each Wednesday she will post that week's 'assignment' to keep everyone on task!

To see more of Inchmark's calendar click the links below.

No comments: