Thursday, December 17, 2009

Wanna Make it Wednesday...one day late

We had a family emergency yesterday; my apologies for the delay!

Sadly I have yet to make the advent tree I referred to in this blog. I love it and hope to have myself together by next year ;) My Christmas must have craft list is growing by the day! This is probably my second favorite advent idea! You can find the tutorial on Not So Idle Hands.
My next wanna make it...Hot Chocolate on a Stick. Mmmmmm real hot chocolate! Not only do I wanna make these, I am...tonight! Karly is putting these in a coffee mug along with a Christmas ornament and gift card for her teachers. I hope they turn out as good as I imagine them tasting! You can get the recipe here at Givers Log

1 comment:

Allie said...

I'm so making the hot chocolate on a stick next year now if I can only not loose it between now and then!