Wednesday, December 9, 2009

2 years down....many more to come

December 8, 2007 Chris and I shared our vows committing our lives together. We were both pretty nervous but knew everything would be great! We had a pretty short dating relationship much of which was spent half a world apart…literally. We decided to get married and had our wedding 2 weeks later! We never lived together before moving to Texas a month after the wedding. We had many naysayers but we refused to listen. Here we are 2 years later, even more in love and going strong.


I think my favorite thing about our relationship is that we never fight. I can truly think of 1 time that we really had words. Do we bicker, nag and annoy each other? Sure. At the end of the day we still love and respect each other.


Two years ago I got very lucky and married an amazing man that has grown into a great husband and father.



3 comments:

Erica Ragen said...

cute! love the pics!

MRMD_GRL said...

What a beautiful wedding day it was!!!! Your one lucky girl!!

Unknown said...

Oh Scotti! That wedding was beautiful and so were you. I am so happy for the both of you. You guys have 2 beautiful children and see truly blessed and happy. I think you made a great choice. Hell James and I only dated about 3 weeks before moving in together and 3 months before getting married. We both found the loves of our life and we deserve it! I miss you!