Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A few pics from the past week

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Our tree is up and decorated (finally). I really didn't think Sawyer would take so much interest in it but he has figured out just how quickly he needs to roll to make it under the tree and tear up a few presents before he gets busted! I have a feeling a large number of presents may be less than perfect by Christmas.

Chris helping Kar get the star on top!
I searched high and low for a personalized ornament for Sawyer that I loved and couldn't find any that were perfect. Off to Etsy I went and stumbled on just what I wanted! You can see better pictures of front and back; HERE. I have an ornament that has my name and birth stats on it and always loved it! My sisters and I would always go straight for those ones and repeat our stats about a million times. I only ordered one to be sure I liked it first and will definitely be going back for one for Karly.


Karly eating her bagel before her "first job" as she called it. Sorry sweetheart, bake sales are volunteer work...that cost me money! She had a really good time and wanted to stay longer!


Friday night we met some family and friends at Outback for dinner. Dinner itself was a disaster but the company was great! Outback lighting and iphones don't make for the best pictures but these were too cute not to share.

Matchy Matchy :)

Sibling Love

1 comment:

Courtney said...

so cute! I love the matching outfits! :)