Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I won!

As some of you know I follow a few blogs...probably a few more than would be considered normal. I just love the recipes, ideas, and inspirations I find! In turn it gives me inspiration to create and make my own world more beautiful, organized and full of fun things and tasty foods! I recently entered, which was simply posting a comment, on a blog I follow, Priscilla's Baking Adventures. Let me just warn you...this girl, I should say lovely young lady is 17! She is beyond impressive. Swing by her blog and check her out! Here is what I won!
Super cute personalized note cards! I am very impressed not only with the quality, but they were here in days! Gotta love a free present especially one that arrives so quickly! If you want to check out more cards from The Note House, click here or here.

3 comments:

MRMD_GRL said...

now all Kar has to do is use the notecards :)

priscilla joy said...

Thank you so much Scotti for the kind words you said about me. I loved reading that. The cards are adorable, thank you for spotlighting my blog!

Laura said...

Those are super cute, So glad you won. I love Priscilla...she's my fave!