Thursday, January 19, 2012

Seams Simple Enough WINNER announced...finally

Seams Simple Enough winner!!!  

{EEK!  Yes I know this is 4 days late!!  This is what I get for procrastinating.  Sunday night I thought to myself "I will get up and do it first thing Monday while having my coffee... only to wake up and have no internet....for days!  Internet is back (hallelujah) but that left a few days with just the basics of business getting done because I would have to drive and steal...errr... use the wireless at Starbucks, Einstein, etc... with 2 pissy babies in the backseat.}  Soooooo my apologies!!!!

I hope you all checked out Seams Simple Enough and her adorable sewing patterns.  I told you, she is new on the block but has some awesome stuff to offer with more in the works!

The winner (according to Random.org) is.....

#7 
Sara Nicole said...


i think i'd want the teddy bear hat

Congrats Sara Nicole!  Please email Stacy at seamssimpleenough@gmail.com to claim your prize!  


Thank you everyone for playing!  If you didn't win you can always head over and buy one of your very own!!



Also for those of you that don't sew....she has a few hats ready to send your way!  Check them out!  Adorable and a killer price!



No comments: