Monday, August 29, 2011

Step Right Up! Clown Bonnets for sale! One week only!



Morning!  I don’t sell many finished items but I have had a few requests for clown bonnets recently.  {{Umm and really I hate to pat myself but man alive are they so adorable...or maybe it's the super cute kids that are helping but either way.....}}  I also want to make Dex one for Halloween so timing is pretty perfect!  I am going to open up orders for them for a limited time.  Orders will be accepted through September 2.   

If you’d like to order one please head over to my website INNER HOOKER

I will order the yarn September 3 and as soon as it comes in I will get busy on them!  Orders will take approx. 3-4 weeks (depending on yarn shipment).  As soon as yours is complete it will ship.  Orders will be worked in the order payment is received.  If you’d prefer a particular color for the bonnet or the hair please include this in the notes to seller when checking out in paypal.  If you don’t request a particular bonnet color it will be chosen at my discretion.  The hair color will include all colors in the typical ROYGBV pattern unless otherwise requested.




If you have any questions please email me at innerhooker@hotmail.com



Go get yours now! INNER HOOKER

Thanks so much!

No comments: