Monday, September 13, 2010

Not Me


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


Ahhh the joy of always having Not Me's to supply....

I did not go to Ikea on Saturday...with a 15 month old...bad plan. He did not scream at least half the time we were there. We were there for over 2 hours. I did not want to crawl in the cart and cry with him.

My house is not a total scum hole. I have not been saying I will clean my bathroom tomorrow....for months. Yes, I know that is gross! It's just the one bathroom that doesn't seem to get cleaned. Maybe I should do it first?

I do not STILL have green nail polish on my thumb...it is not a joke at this point.

I needed $200 to reach my shiny new laptop goal....until Pointe shoes and Ikea. Now I need $999.99 plus tax. Oohh so pretty! 
You will be mine!  Before November, you will be mine!  Anyone want to buy my kidney??


I totally organized my vacation pictures I talked about last week....Not :(

Now, what didn't you do all week?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so glad mine isn't the only bathroom that gets left to the end and then not cleaned!!!

Laura said...

OHHH IKEA,
What'd ya get what'd ya get?

btw- i <3 ikea, hate the crowd, walking and spending the dollars.

magpie said...

i absolutely did not watch the laundry pile grow into an animated feature being released by disney this fall. nu-uh. not me.

this is fun!