Friday, January 30, 2009

Miss Neely


Just had to share a picture of my adorable, second cousin, in-law, niecie poo….not really sure her official title of relation to me other than one of my favorite little love bugs! She lives in Katy, so we don’t get to see her (or her momma) nearly as much as we would like, but when we do we all get a good laugh.


This kid is so sassy and funny! She is the definition of an only child and a girl all the way! Remind you of someone…oh yes, my own little bossy only child girly girl! Maybe that’s why she melts me heart!?! She adores Chris which is the cutest thing! He scares most kids but Neely screams his name and runs for him when she sees him!


Here she is all dressed up in her new outfit from her Gigi (Grandma). I can count on one hand, the times that I have seen this child in regular clothes in the last year…she loves dress up! I love that her mom Laura lets her wear what she wants within reason of course! I thought she would wear this lovely outfit to the tea party, but she fell back on her old favorite beautiful bride dress :) Which reminds me…I never blogged the tea party! I must do that this weekend! Neely, Karly, and Gigi worked so hard to put together a lovely party for us! I promise to post pictures of it soon!



2 comments:

Laura said...

I WISH YOU COULD SEE HER OUTFITS TO SCHOOL LATELY...I GIVE UP THE FIGHT. THAT'S RIGHT MY KIDS THE ONE DRESSED LIKE A CLOWN.

Erica Ragen said...

She is too cute! love the pic!