Sunday, November 22, 2009

On the crafty to do soon list

I warned you that there would start to be crafty goodness...you just didn't realize I meant within the day I am sure :) This is too cute not to share! I looked on her blog to see if she has any rules about posting back to her and I didn't see anything so hopefully she doesn't care! Momma of Trey and Lucy always has great tutorials! I love her home school desks! SO CUTE! Last year I saw this post too late to make one so this year I was sure to be ahead of the game! I haven't made mine yet but I did buy all the stuff! I wanted to share with you early in case you would like to make one too! Ill share pics of mine as soon as it is done! Now go see how great it is! If you didn't click on the hyperlinks above yet...click here:


No comments: