Monday, October 13, 2008

Kayaking

Karly and I love the outdoors. We are always trying to find new things to try out and September’s new adventure brought us kayaking. I have wanted to try this for a few years and just never got around to it. Chris had worked the night shift so getting my noisy girl out of the house made for the perfect morning excursion. We hopped in the car and drove half mile down the road to our favorite spot…Tyler State Park. Karly pooped out from time to time, but got the paddling figured out pretty good! We loved it!!! It was quite the work out and so quiet and peaceful gliding along the lake. Can’t wait to do it again!


Definitely not me at my prettiest!















Cheese!















all pooped out...taking a little rest















got the paddling down! left~right~left~right

No comments: