Friday, June 15, 2012

Crochet Along Sampler Week 4

Another week, another 2 squares!  Can you believe we only have 2 more weeks of squares after this week?!?!  Then we will be onto joining and the border!  Anyone else already dreaming of the next one?  Overall I am really loving this CAL!  The Ravelry group is awesome and so involved and helpful!  What a great group!  If you haven't joined, you are really missing out on the community part of a CAL.

Quick recap:  You should have 6 squares completed (1, 2, 7, 8, 9 & 10)

This week's squares are

#3 Network

and

#11 Slipstream

I am one square behind last week after spending too much time wrapping up a new pattern.  That and my splotchy internet have made for a hectic few weeks!  I have been assured tomorrow everything should be back to normal!  I also need to get cracking on my extra squares!  Hopefully I'll post a few that I do this week!  To see the previous posts for this CAL go here.

No comments: