Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Final Day!!

The final day is over!

Thank you to our vendors Taylor, Natasha, Samantha and Andrea for sponsoring today's prizes. If you didn't win you can always still shop! You will not be disappointed I can assure you!

In case you need a reminder...here is the loot!

$45 shop credit to Taylor'd 2 U (website and Facebook)
a frog lovie from Looped with Love (Etsy and Facebook)
a hand crocheted mermaid set photo prop from EvryDayThreads (Etsy and Facebook)
$25 to Doodies Booties (Etsy and Facebook)

and the winner is...........

Jacquelyn Foreman said...

Tweeted!

Congrats!!! Now if you didn't win don't hate on me, hate on random.org and then go buy yourself something so you can feel better :)

Thanks again everyone!

2 comments:

Jacquelyn Foreman said...

I am soooooooo excited! I woke my husband up to tell him! He was not as excited. Lol!

EvryDayThreads said...

congrats!