Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Corset Coffee Cozy Crochet Pattern




Corset Coffee Cozy
 final measurement approx 8" long and 2.5" tall

Materials:  H (5.00 mm) hook and approximately 20 total yards worsted weight yarn.  Acrylic or an acrylic blend is recommend as it provides a little better stretch.  Yarn needle and a few feet of ribbon.

Terms:
ch: chain
st: stitch
skst:  skip stitch
dc:  double crochet
 (  ): repeat around
{  }: total number of stitches

Instructions:   Ch 3 will count as a stitch toward final stitch count.

Row 1:  Ch 32, skip 2 closest to hook, dc across {30 dc}

Row 2:  ch 3, turn, dc in next space, ch 1, skip one, dc in next 25, ch 1, skip one, dc in last 2  {28 dc}

Row 3:  ch 3, turn, dc in each, dc in ch 1 space as well {30 dc}

Row 4:  ch 3, turn, dc in next space, ch 1, skip one, dc in next 25, ch 1, skip one, dc in last 2  {28 dc}

Row 5:  ch 3, turn, dc in each, dc in ch 1 space as well {30 dc}

Row 6:  ch 3, turn, dc in next space, ch 1, skip one, dc in next 25, ch 1, skip one, dc in last 2  {28 dc}

Row 7:  ch 3, turn, dc in each, dc in ch 1 space as well {30 dc}

Fasten Off; weave in end

Weave your ribbon in and tie a bow

 **this pattern has not been tested and was written down after I already made it :)  Please let me know if you find errors.



5 comments:

CJ said...

LOVE it!!! I'll be making some of these for you, probably in blue since I already have that ribbon!

Stitch 'n Stones said...

These will be so cute in team colors, even with team ribbon. I cannot wait to get started.
Stitch 'n Stones

mrsleuch said...

Maybe I'm losing it b/c its so late at night (on the East Coast!) but I just finished this and mine ended up 4" tall and almost 12" long. Should it be SC instead of DC or did I just do something totally wrong?

Farmhouse Fixers said...

I absolutely adore this!

Sawdust Girl said...

I admit that the instructions are like another language to me as I have no idea how to crochet but I am so in love with the Drink Cozy Corset! Of course I'll have to sew something but I'm totally inspired by your idea.