Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 6 of 21: Dresser Drawers

Day 6 was Dressers...I am a super slob but I actually keep my drawers very tidy...not sure how or why but they always look good.  The top of my dresser is obviously another story!  I hate this dresser.  I have had it since I was 16 and truly the only thing I keep in it is pajamas and shorts.  It has an empty drawer at the moment actually.  

Before


 Yes, that is a tooth :) found it on top of the dresser!

and after!

I didn't bother with the boy's dresser since Sawyer has decided that taking everything out of it is a total blast so I typically refold and put everything back in every few days keeping it VERY tidy.  

Linking to A Bowl Full of Lemons...head on over if you want to join in the 21 day challenge or to see other entries!

No comments: