Thursday, November 11, 2010

Fall Photo Contest Winners Announced!

Fall Photo Contest Winners Announced!

Sorry for the delay on this!  There were so many amazing pictures I really can't even say how impressed I am with the quality of your pictures, how many people entered and how many people voted!  

Many, many thanks to you all!  

Since we had quite a few more entries than I anticipated I am going to award a prize to the top 5 winners!

Originally the prize was a $20 yarn certificate to ilashdesigns for the first prize and the first 3 winning my newest pattern.  

Well, I wish I could gift everyone yarn but since I can't that stays to the top prize, I would also like to add a $10 certificate to the second winner and instead of it being limited to my newest pattern all 5 winners can pick their choice of an Inner Hooker pattern.  I started thinking and a newborn size pattern doesn't really work for everyone ;)


NOW FOR THE WINNERS!!!
Our winner with 95 votes!
#8 Jack (age 3). He loved helping rake the leaves this fall. 
Though our piles never seemed to last long, lol



Second place with 81 votes!
#45 Mommies little owl!



Third Place with 68 votes!
#62 Jaxon



Fourth Place with 63 votes!
#37 My twin boys, Ezrah and Aeson as Thing 1 & Thing 2. 
Needless to say, they fit the part very well!


and Fifth Place with 55 votes!
#2  Big Brother, Cooper, 5, as the tin man, posing with his 2-year-old twin brothers Hunter, Lion, and Tucker, Scarecrow, on Halloween.


Thank you! Thank you! Thank you once again!  
If you won...please email me at innerhooker@hotmail.com and we'll arrange your prizes!


1 comment:

Shawna Griffith said...

Yay!!! Thank you for running this awesome contest and offering such a great prize! I'm so excited.... I've been drooling over the ilashdesigns page for a week now, lol. My husband will be happy he doesn't have to buy any (yet)!