Monday, September 6, 2010

Back to School Contest Winners

Back To School Contest is OVER!

We had over 20 pictures, lots of new fans and even more votes!


Thr First Prize winner is....
Austin with 53 votes
First Prize: the brand new shiny Craft Hope book and 3 patterns of your choice

Second Place Winner is....
Elisabeth and her flashback photo (one of my faves by the way) with 32 votes
Second Prize:  3 patterns of your choice

Third Place Winner is....
KISS fan Annsleigh with 28 votes
Third Prize:  2 patterns of your choice
and because I can I picked my most favorite (which was honestly really hard) but "First Day Jitters" just steals it for me!  That look of uncertainty is what I am pretty sure most kids feel!  Love it!  First Day Jitters email me which pattern you'd like most and it's yours!


Thank you to everyone that participated!! 
Please email me at innerhooker@yahoo.com to coordinate your prizes!

1 comment:

Twyla said...

Oh wow thank you! Annsleigh is so excited :)