Monday, May 17, 2010

Not Me Monday 05/17



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Good Morning all! Hope everyone has had a great week and are ready for another!

I did not FINALLY clean my bathroom after too many weeks, months of putting it off. Seriously, remember me talking about this weeks ago? Yeah just finally did it. Sad part, it took me less than 15 minutes.

I did not clean my house pretty well yesterday with the intentions of being one of those, keep up daily with it people. I really need to get on top of this. I stay home all day and even if I cleaned for 30 or 45 minutes a day my house would be a zillion times more acceptable.

I do NOT get insanely irritated when people leave their garage sale signs up well after their garage sale has been held. Sure it's obnoxious if you are actually garage selling. Searching for the sale that you don't know actually happened 2 weeks ago. My problem: I just can't stand looking at those trashy signs for weeks on end. I am not tempted to collect them and go hammer them in the yard of the address provided!

I did not finally plant my flowers yesterday. They most definitely had not been sitting in those sad plastic containers for over a week.

Wow, either I was really good this week, or I am living in denial and can't remember anything...maybe I'll just have to quit Not Me Monday since I am so good :)

Now, what didn't you do??

2 comments:

Ray said...

haha I hate it when garage sale signs are left up too! :)

Thanks for the comment!

Sara said...

30 to 45 minutes of cleaning a day? Are you kidding me? If I do 30 minutes a WEEK I'm proud of myself! lol! You do not want to know when I cleaned my bathroom last.