Monday, April 5, 2010

Not Me 04/05



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not eat 2 cupcakes for breakfast this morning. If I did I wouldn't use the old justification, "they are no worse than donuts"...once again.

I did not blow Karly off when she said her throat hurt Friday only to end up in urgent care with strep throat Saturday. I most definitely wouldn't assume it was her allergies and the fact that she is a huge hypochondriac.

I did not nap 5 out of 7 days last week. I am far more productive when Sawyer sleeps than that. I mean really 2 hours of quiet time to clean and craft...I would never curl up next to him instead!

My son would never toss everything off of the side table and then climb on top of it.  He knows better especially as I was telling him NO!  I most certainly didn't take full advantage and snap a picture before yanking him off!
Sawyer did not fall asleep for his afternoon nap on the floor.  I keep a much better schedule than that.  If he did I would then put him in bed.  Who am I kidding???  I'd be out of my mind to risk waking him for a simple move!  It must not have been too uncomfortable because he did sleep for 2 hours and I did toss a blanket over him :)

I most certainly vacuum more often than it looks...or maybe not ;)

Now, what didn't YOU do??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha! don't you just hate it when you don't think your kids are sick and it turns out they really are! bummer! :)

Yellow House said...

Naps and cupcakes!? Sounds like a great week to me. :)