Week 1 of early retirement in a few bullets
*S woke up overnight more nights than I'd like to remember. Was very thankful I didn't have to go to work the next morning.
*lots of dirty diapers, dirty dishes, dirty toilets, dirty...you get the idea.
*a lot less time creating than I was hoping but I lot more time spent with my kids, so totally worth the trade off.
*my very last paycheck deposited in my bank account. A little bit of nervousness regarding the fact that my income is now up to me and Etsy! Eeek!
*the week still flew by! I thought it would go slower not being at work but nope!
Goals now that I have seen how things are sort of going
1. get Sawyer on a sleep schedule ASAP!
2. attempt to set aside an hour or so a day to create
3. go to bed with my husband more than 1 night a week; he gets lonely and me staying up half the night isn't healthy
4. crock pot! love this damn thing and for some reason I have a new disdain for cooking dinner
5. clean more. my house still resembles a college dorm post frat party. Can't I not work and still have a maid?
Any tips or input?