Friday, June 6, 2008

Monday, the last day of Erica’s visit :(




Last day of sister being here. I am very sad but really trying to stay positive and not think about it. We went to Tyler State Park for some paddleboat fun! We each rented a boat and Miss Karly hopped back and forth. It was so peaceful and gorgeous!
Chris and I got a little toasty and hopped in! Wasn’t quite as pleasant peddling with huge wet clothes :)

Sunburned and wet we headed back to the house to get ready for the trip to the airport. Brian had to give the bow and arrow a try in the backyard and did pretty good.

Dropping my baby sister off at the airport was awful. Luckily Karly was with so I had to somewhat hold it together otherwise it would have gotten even uglier! It was a wonderful and much needed visit. I can’t wait to see her again!

No comments: